• The Trident range is independently certified to cover three
types of risk:
– Burglary protection in Grades III–VI.
– Certified by ECB•S in accordance with the stringent
European standard, EN 1143-1.
– Fire protection for documents for up to one hour. Certified
NT Fire 017 – 60 Paper by SP.
• Protection against explosives in Grades III–VI EX. Certified by
ECB•S in accordance with the stringent European standard,
• Eight models for each grade, ranging from 111 to 1117 litres
• Range of interior fittings includes shelf, shelf for hanging files,
extendable lockable drawer and lockable compartment.
• Wide choice of key locks, combination locks or electronic locks.
• Ergonomically designed to allow for full access to the safe’s
contents when the door is opened 90°.
• Model 595 can be fitted with up to two columns of safe deposit
lockers, model 905 with three and model 1115 with four.
• Available with the door hung on the right or the left
A series of EN 1300 certified key locks, combination locks and
electronic locks is available.
At least one EN 1300 Grade B lock must be fitted as standard.
A second lock may be added at the customer’s request.
GRADES IV & V
At least two EN 1300 Grade B locks must be fitted as standard.
At least two EN 1300 Grade C locks must be fitted as standard.
As an option for all grades, a third lock may also be fitted under
• SDL 2000: two columns can be fitted in model 595, three in
model 905 and model 1115 with four.
• Optional diamond core drill (CD) protection: extra EN 1143-1
certification from ECB•S for Grades IV to VI. Please note: Core
drill protection negates fire resistance certification
• DOCT alarm system with in-built shock, thermal and seismic
detection sensors. Available in two levels: standard risk and
• Preparation for VdS alarm cabling and the ability to service
a seismic sensor when safe deposit lockers are fitted.
GRADES III–VI, EN 1143-1 (ECB•S)
A range of tools typically used in burglary
attempts were used to test Trident’s level of
resistance, from basic equipment, such as
hammers and simple drills, to sophisticated
thermal and electrical equipment, such as
oxyacetylene torches and disc cutters.
GRADES III EX–VI EX, EN 1143-1 (ECB•S)
Trident has also been approved for resistance
against explosives – a particularly high level
of protection for your valuables.
NT FIRE 017–60 PAPER (SP)
In addition, Trident will protect documents
from the effects of fire for up to one hour.
During the testing procedure, the safe was
placed in a furnace and heated to
temperatures of around 1000°C without the
documents inside sustaining any damage.