• Installed throughout the globe in many of the world’s finest
• Quality design and durability of the highest order. Two separate
sets of locks of 10 levers each are used to operates the lockers
with a unique key profile. With a vast range of variations, the
possibility of 2 keys being identical is virtually impossible.
• No two Safe Deposit Locker installation are identical. Each
installation treated individually and is carefully planned to meet
• A locker group may consist of an amalgamation of different Safe
Deposit Box sizes. The number of boxes in each section is
predetermined according to the size of each box.
• It must be emphasized that the standard size and section
arrangement described in this brochure are not arbitrary. The use
of standard units achieves cost savings and promotes a better
DUAL CONTROL LOCKING MECHANISM
• Each locker is fitted with a dual control lock
with 2 keyholes. One key is for Renter and
the other for the Custodian. This ensures
both Custodian and the Renter are present
when any safe deposit locker is accessed.
• The Custodian’s key must be first inserted and turned before the
Renter’s key can be used. The locking bolt may then only be
withdrawn to open the door to retrieve the inner container. The
Custodian will then withdraw his key as the Renter’s key is only
required to relock the Safe Deposit Locker.
• The Renter Key cannot be withdrawn without locking the door.
For increased security, the lock on each Safe Deposit Locker
should be changed each time before a new user is assigned to
the safe deposit locker.
The Ava Lock is UL Listed and meets the
security requirements of Underwriters
All lockers are supplied with a steel inner
container. These come standard with a hasp
and staple to accept the renter’s own padlock