Chubb Challenger Safe is a medium-security range, which has been designed and developed by the Chubbsafes team to provide high attack resistance for cash and valuables. The Chubbsafes Malaysia body comprises inner and outer plates that enclose a seamless casting of a specially formulated barrier material, solidly forming a monolithic structure with consistent strength. Fire resistance of 60 minutes was tested following the Japanese Industrial Standard JIS S1037. The Chubbsafes Malaysia includes a standard internal steel shelf that is adjustable at intervals to meet the needs of each customer. Interior drawers are also made of steel and individually secured by a key lock with duplicate keys. To prevent corrosion, all Chubbsafes Challenger models go through a multi-stage anti-rust cleaning and degreasing process before epoxy priming and high-quality polyurethane topcoat finishing. This ensures that the products provide high-level security and look great.
- Safe with drill- and fire-resistance. 90mm walls made of fibre high-strength steel reinforced with New Miltonex N 200 barrier material.
- Door has an overall thickness of 140mm and is protected by a keyless combination and a key lock.
- The keyless combination lock is listed under UL Group 2, VdS class 2, CEN B, A2P B.
- The key lock is an eight-lever, double-bitted, non-key retaining key lock.
- Each lock is protected by advanced drill resistant plates, anti-drive feature and secondary relocking system.