If you are looking to secure large quantities of prized possessions and valuables, you need no less than the highest standard of security to contain your assets.
Presenting MOEMSafe’s Bookroom Door – designed in accordance with strict international standards and test specifications, this range of vault doors exceeds international banking and commerce requirements against sophisticated burglar and fire attacks.
- Fortified by a solid core of a solid steel encased between the heavy steel-pressed door
- Reinforced anti-penetration bars and hardened chips
- Designed to resist explosive, physical and chemical attacks such as high speed drilling, oxy-acetelene attacks, hydraulic jacks and mechanical attacks
- Automatic activation of bolt seizure upon mechanical and explosive entry attempt via a live and dead relocking device
- Safeguarding using two systems: live relocking provides parallel protections, while dead relocking operates independently from the locks
- Maximum protection via series of heavy-duty, full-length solid steel bolts – 38mm in diameter
- Secured by 8 nos/full length vertical rebate
- Light, smooth bolt movement via incorporated gyro-gearing mechanism
- Allows maximum throwing of the bolts
- Bolts ensure door remains sealed and locked in the event of hinge destruction of hydraulic jack attack
- Protected by a 7-level key lock (VDS/UL Listed) and one 3-wheel keyless combination lock, with over 1,000,000 combination variations
SIZE & DIMENSION
Vault Door can be fitted with grille gate to allow for ventilation of the vault during operation hours. Secured by two mortice locks.